Once equipment is received, it goes through a 14 point inspection, triaged and torn down.
- All parts are thoroughly cleaned by hand and then goes through a detailed sanitation process.
- All stainless is regrained and painting is applied in our state of the art painting booth.
- All refrigeration and electrical is tested by authorized technicians.
- Any necessary refrigeration work is only performed by factory authorized personnel.
During the build process we apply all factory mandated safety and performance updates .
- Multiple testing takes place throughout the process and is documented to meet or exceed manufacturers requirements.
- Final inspection- at this point, equipment goes through one last test, decals are applied, and equipment is placed in OEM like packaging.
Equipment is now ready to ship.