At Marmon, our culture inspires us to do better. So, we proudly support those who share in this same vision. Here a few projects we have donated our time and talent to.
- Shelter Animals – Western Illinois Animal Rescue needs cat / dog food, bleach, towels, paper towels and monetary donations.
- Blessings in a Backpack needs individually wrapped, healthy, non refrigerated snacks for students who may not receive enough food on the weekends when free and reduced meals are not available from the schools.
- School Supplies Drive for United Grade School. The other local schools in Monmouth received a very generous and large grant which literally erased the need for school supplies for their children!
- Benches / Flowers for the Downtown Square in Monmouth. Benches were put together and planters planted with mums.
- Painting Shelters / Raking Sand around the play equipment at Monmouth Park. The Kiwanis Club Shelter built in 1926 needed some sprucing up with paint and general clean up. The sand areas were also raked thoroughly of all debris.
- General Clean-Up – Performed general weed eating and picking up around the plant grounds. Installed new American Flags on poles.
“Great Job. Thanks for giving back to the Community.”
Monmouth City Clerk, Susan Stanton Trevor.
“Please pass on our gratitude to all involved!”
Jan Helms – Monmouth City Executive Administrative Assistant to the City Mgr.
Lowell Crow – City Mgr.